Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share some fun & playful nursury looks for a little girl! We just had our first girl and it is so fun designing a room just for her! For me there must be some key ingredients to bring together the perfect room for her to grow into. 1. Lots of Storage! 2. Cozy Nooks & areas for her to climb in. 3. Books Books Books 4. Nursury Chair - we use this a lot! 5. Rug or Play Area ….Here are a few of the look & feel boards see which one you like!
and of course here are some of my amazon finds to deck out your baby room! Click to find out Price! : )
This lovely setup from a little girls 3rd birthday party by mom @katmakhni had all the right touches. Beautiful shades of red and coral really complement each other. Want to create your own Look try these finds.
1. Gold Vases: Check out my Amazon Finds!
2. Cake Topper: harlowandgrey.com/collections/food-cupcake-toppers/products/goddess-congrats-cake-topper
3-5 Rentals & Catering and Cake Strand from yours truly The Teapot! Lemonade Cart plus Teepee Tents!
6. Cake & Cupcakes are a must! Try www.facebook.com/DaniCustomCakes
7. Check out these plates from Amazon!
Photography by: www.facebook.com/brittanyarroyosphotography/
Yipee! Enjoy Celebrating!
Mom @kristinlkelly did a wonderful job putting together this Spooktacular Birthday celebration held here at The Teapot! Check out some of the details here of how you can pull of a similar look & feel!
1. Pink Ombre Pumpkins! Try craft paint from Amazon. Also check out my Amazon finds for other fun Ideas!
2. The cutest paper décor from Lou and Pepper. louandpepperpartyshop.com/products/spooked-party-set-for-16?_pos=10&_sid=88537d008&_ss=r
3-6. Think about renting our Lemonade Cart! Love how the balloon arch wraps around it to create a focal point. Decor can be found from this cute etsy shop called Maddox and Klaus . www.etsy.com/shop/maddoxandklaus/